International SOS social committee raises over £1,100 for local Aberdeen charity
North-east charity, Instant Neighbour, has received a donation of £1,100 from staff at leading medical travel and security risk services company, International SOS, which will go towards supporting vulnerable people across Aberdeen.
International SOS Foundation and Burness Paull LLP publish white paper to protect and promote global worker safety
The International SOS Foundation, the global not-for-profit organisation striving to protect the health, wellbeing and safety of people at work, and leading Scottish commercial law firm Burness Paull, have published the ‘Sending Workers Abroad’ white paper. Detailing the Duty of Care required by Scottish companies for workers travelling on business and overseas assignments, the paper also provides guidance on risk aversion strategies designed to improve working conditions worldwide.
International SOS takes OGUK medicals offshore
Dr Michael Braida, Regional Medical Director, International SOS
As the drive to reduce operating costs in the North Sea continues, it is important to focus on what matters most: protecting the health and safety of those who work in one of the harshest offshore environments in the world.
International SOS brings Topside to Aberdeen
Leading medical and travel security risk services company International SOS has chosen Aberdeen as the new location for its Topside service to help safeguard the wellbeing of offshore workers in the North Sea.
International SOS doctors shortlisted for Offshore Safety Awards
Two doctors from worldwide medical and security services company International SOS have been nominated for Offshore Safety Awards in recognition of their new processes for offshore and onshore Oil & Gas UK (OGUK) medicals.
- International SOS social committee raises over £1,100 for local Aberdeen charity
- International SOS Foundation and Burness Paull LLP publish white paper to protect and promote global worker safety
- International SOS brings Topside to Aberdeen
- International SOS takes OGUK medicals offshore
- International SOS doctors shortlisted for Offshore Safety Awards
- Travel insurance is not enough when you send employees abroad
- Preparedness Key to Mitigating Malaria Risks
- First-of-its-kind Travel Risk Map Launched by International SOS and Control Risks
- Aberdeen: Keeping your global workforce healthy, safe and secure seminar
- INTERNATIONAL SOS FIRST COMPANY IN WORLD TO BE CERTIFIED IN DELIVERY OF TELEHEALTH SERVICES