Taking Care with Medication is an Offshore Necessity
- Published: 09 April 2014
For those of us who work within the oil and gas industry, organisation is a key factor when preparing for a trip offshore. There are a number of considerations, one of which is typically your medication, which commonly may not be something that would be at the top of your list.
Ebola website for International SOS Members Goes Live
- Published: 01 April 2014
International SOS has launched a dedicated Ebola website in response to the developing outbreak in West Africa.
Corporate health strategy – a vision must be achievable
- Published: 11 March 2014
Having a vision is essential to good, effective and profitable business practice. It is a clear statement of goals and objectives set within an agreed timeframe.
Prescription: Laughter & Relaxation: Take 3 times a day
- Published: 07 February 2014
As a company doctor, I often see employees suffering from anxiety and depression or those who simply feel frustrated or stressed by work. Some need to see their GP for treatment or support. For others with mild symptoms, alternative approaches can help the progress back to normality.
Staying Safe When Travelling on Business
- Published: 20 January 2014
The foreign business trip is about to start. The work schedule is all sorted and the meetings confirmed. The clothes and wash bag are packed. The car to the airport booked, hotel and country reviews have been read. The smart phone has all the latest apps and its charger has been successfully recovered from the kid’s bedroom.
- Taking Care with Medication is an Offshore Necessity
- Ebola website for International SOS Members Goes Live
- Prescription: Laughter & Relaxation: Take 3 times a day
- Corporate health strategy – a vision must be achievable
- Staying Safe When Travelling on Business
- “Energy” Supplement: No Excuses
- Diabetes and the Business Traveller: Getting home safely over the holiday season
- Travel advice: top tips for surviving a busy 2013 holiday season
- Medical advice: How to avoid the winter vomiting bug this Christmas
- Defend your workforce against seasonal flu